Your vote is of critical importance in the 2020 U.S. elections: did you know that many U.S. elections have been decided by a margin smaller than the number of ballots cast by absentee voters?
It starts by requesting your ballot: first, complete your 2020 Federal Post Card Application (FPCA). You can use the Federal Voting Assistance Program’s (FVAP) easy ONLINE ASSISTANT to walk you through completing your FPCA at FVAP.gov. Your completed FPCA allows you to request your absentee ballot for ALL 2020 elections for President, U.S. Senate, and U.S. House of Representatives.
Several states have primary elections within the next 120 days. For more information on states’ primary election calendars, and material on voting in all 55 States, territories, and the District of Columbia, visit: https://fvap.gov/guide.
Drop your return voting forms or ballots in sealed, addressed envelopes at the U.S. Embassy Nicosia’s North Gate (Metochiou Street) any working day from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. We encourage all voters to submit their ballots as early as possible due to the possible delays in mail service during the global pandemic. For questions, please contact U.S. Embassy Nicosia at ACSNicosia@state.gov.
Other Actions to Take:
· Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on latest conditions in Cyprus.
· Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
· Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
· Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
· Work with your airline, travel provider, or hotel/lodging directly regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
+357 2239-3939 (after hours; wait for recorded message, then press 0)
State Department – Consular Affairs Cyprus Country Information
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
If you have departed Cyprus and no longer wish to receive these messages, click here.