Welcome to the Procurement Section of the General Services Office
On this page you will be able to find information about solicitations issued by the Embassy of the United States of America in Nicosia for the acquisition of commodities and/or services.
Please direct all questions regarding solicitations to the Procurement Section via email NicosiaContracting@state.gov.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Spam/Fraudulent emails from firstname.lastname@example.org – Read More
Current Contract Solicitations
19CY6019Q0047 – Paving Stones
- 19CY6019Q0047 – Request for Quotation (PDF 12KB)
19CY6019Q0038 – Demolition of Buildings and Structures
19CY6019Q0037 – Replacement of Balcony and Stairwell Railings
- 19CY6019Q0037 – Request for Quotation (PDF 12KB)
19CY6019Q0031 – Replacement of Internal Stairway Railing, Pergola & Rails
- 19CY6019Q0032 – Request for Quotation (PDF 13KB)
SCY6019Q0020 – Gardening Services
- 19CY6019Q0020 – Request for Quotation (PDF 10KB)
Packing and Shipping Tender
The Embassy of the United States in Nicosia, Cyprus, requests tenders for providing Packing and Shipping services of inbound and outbound household effects, vehicles, containerized shipments, delivery and unpacking of incoming household effects and general cargo, and other related services. The resultant tender may be for a one-year period of twelve months.
Interested companies should contact the Shipping Office tel. 22-393350, or e-mail to NicosiaShipping@state.gov to request additional information.
See Also: More Federal government business opportunities may also be found at the Federal Business Opportunities website.
- System of Award Management (SAM) Registration Information (PDF 27KB)
- System for Award Management (SAM) Foreign Organization New Registration (PDF 414KB)
- Quick Start Guide for New Registrations for SAM (PDF 4,419KB)
- System for Award Management (SAM) – Detailed Guide (PDF 6,196KB)