Event: Health Alert – Flight from Larnaca to Frankfurt
The U.S. Embassy has been made aware of a potential Cyprus Airways flight from Larnaca to Frankfort on Saturday, May 2, at 14:00. The flight is approximately 230 EUR and can be booked at https://www.cyprusairways.com.
These are commercially-operated flights and NOT U.S. government-operated flights. U.S. citizens are responsible for arranging and purchasing follow-on tickets from Frankfurt to the United States. You must have a follow-on ticket to board this flight. For information about transiting Frankfurt, restrictions at the airport, and other travel information please visit the U.S. Embassy Germany’s COVID-19 webpage: https://de.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
We strongly advise U.S citizens temporarily in the Republic of Cyprus who want to return to the United States to consider this option unless they are prepared to remain in Cyprus for an indefinite period. This information is being provided for your consideration. Please email CyprusUSCitizen@state.gov if you book a ticket on this flight.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on latest conditions in Cyprus.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Work with your airline, travel provider, or hotel/lodging directly regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
U.S. Embassy Nicosia, Cyprus web page +357 2239-3939 (after hours; wait for recorded message, then press 0)
- State Department – Consular Affairs Cyprus Country Information
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444