Event: Health Alert – Flight from Larnaca to Stockholm and Oslo
The U.S. Embassy is aware of a possible flight on Friday, May 15 from Larnaca to Stockholm, Sweden with a final destination of Oslo, Norway arranged by Atlantic Travel. The price of the flight is approximately 450 euro and Atlantic Travel reportedly will allow passengers take dogs and cats on the flight. Anyone interested in this flight should register immediately on Atlantic Travel’s website. The flight will only be confirmed if there are enough travelers who register interest. The departure time of 10:00am may change, therefore travelers are advised not to purchase their onward ticket until they have received confirmed tickets from Atlantic Travel. This opportunity is only available for people residing in the Republic of Cyprus.
For information about transit restrictions and COVID-19 regulations in Stockholm, visit the U.S. Embassy Sweden’s COVID-19 webpage: https://se.usembassy.gov/covid-19-coronavirus-information/
For information about transit restrictions and COVID-19 regulations in Oslo, visit the U.S. Embassy Norway’s COVID-19 webpage: https://no.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
This is a commercially-operated flight and NOT a U.S. government-operated flight. U.S. citizens are responsible for arranging and purchasing follow-on tickets from Stockholm or Oslo to the United States.
We strongly advise U.S citizens and lawful permanent residents temporarily in the Republic of Cyprus who want to return to the United States to consider this option unless they are prepared to remain in Cyprus for an indefinite period. This information is being provided for your consideration. Please email CyprusUSCitizen@state.gov if you book a ticket on this flight.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on latest conditions in Cyprus.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Work with your airline, travel provider, or hotel/lodging directly regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.