The U.S. Embassy has learned of an additional flight from Larnaca to Stockholm via Cyprus Airways. The flight departs on Wednesday, May 13th at 10:30am and the fare is approximately 230 euro. Interested travelers may book on https://www.cyprusairways.com. (Note: This is a different flight than the previously-announced May 14 flight to Oslo and Stockholm via Atlantic Travel.) This opportunity is only available for those currently residing in the Republic of Cyprus.
For information about transit restrictions and COVID-19 regulations in Stockholm, visit the U.S. Embassy Sweden’s COVID-19 webpage: https://se.usembassy.gov/covid-19-coronavirus-information/
This is a commercially-operated flight and NOT a U.S. government-operated flight. U.S. citizens are responsible for arranging and purchasing follow-on tickets from Stockholm to the United States.
We strongly advise U.S citizens and lawful permanent residents temporarily in the Republic of Cyprus who want to return to the United States to consider this option unless they are prepared to remain in Cyprus for an indefinite period. This information is being provided for your consideration. Please email CyprusUSCitizen@state.gov if you book a ticket on this flight.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on the latest conditions in Cyprus.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Work with your airline, travel provider, or hotel/lodging directly regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
+357 2239-3939 (after hours; wait for recorded message, then press 0)
- State Department – Consular Affairs Cyprus Country Information
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444