Event: Health Alert— Facebook Live with United States Consul Kevin J. Ogley
The U.S. Embassy will hold a Facebook Live chat with Consul Kevin J. Ogley on Monday, July 20, 2020 at 14:00 Cyprus time. Please visit the U.S. Embassy Nicosia’s Facebook page for further details.
The U.S. Department of State has issued a global Level 4 Travel Advisory: Do Not Travel.
For the latest information for U.S. citizen travelers in Europe visit travel.state.gov.
Previous Health Alerts from the U.S. Embassy Nicosia, including information on flights departing Cyprus, are always available at the link below:
Actions to Take:
· Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on latest conditions in Cyprus.
· Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
· Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
· Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
· Work with your airline, travel provider, or hotel/lodging directly regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
· Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
· U.S. Embassy Nicosia, Cyprus web page
+357 2239-3939 (after hours; wait for recorded message, then press 0)
· State Department – Consular Affairs Cyprus Country Information
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444