Event: Health Alert – Flights to Amsterdam and London
The U.S. Embassy is aware of a Cyprus Airways flight from Larnaca to Amsterdam on Wednesday, May 6. The price of the flight is approximately 226 euro. It is scheduled to depart Larnaca at 13:20 local time and arrive 17:00 (Amsterdam time). Tickets may be purchased directly from Cyprus Airways: https://www.cyprusairways.com. You must have an onward ticket to board this flight.
For information about transit restrictions and COVID-19 regulations in Amsterdam, visit the U.S. Embassy Netherland’s COVID-19 webpage: https://nl.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-3/
The U.S. Embassy is aware of an Aegean Airways flight from Larnaca to London Heathrow on Friday, May 8. The price of the flight is approximately 340 euro. It is scheduled to depart Larnaca at 10:40am local time and arrive in London at 13:40 GMT (London time). If you are a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident interested in this Aegean Airways flight, please click on the link below to provide your information:
By completing the form you grant permission for your information to be passed to the airline whichwill contact you directly to arrange tickets. For information about transiting London, restrictions at the airport, hotels, and other travel information please visit the U.S. Embassy London’s COVID-19 webpage:
These are commercially-operated flights and NOT U.S. government-operated flights. These flights are only for those located in the Republic of Cyprus. U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents are responsible for arranging and purchasing follow-on tickets to the United States. You must have a follow-on ticket to board these flights.
We strongly advise U.S citizens and lawful permanent residents temporarily in the Republic of Cyprus who want to return to the United States to consider this option unless they are prepared to remain in Cyprus for an indefinite period. This information is being provided for your consideration. Please email CyprusUSCitizen@state.gov if you book a ticket on this flight.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on latest conditions in Cyprus.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
- Consult the CDC websitefor the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Work with your airline, travel provider, or hotel/lodging directly regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
+357 2239-3939 (after hours; wait for recorded message, then press 0)
- State Department – Consular Affairs Cyprus Country Information
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444