Event: Health Alert – Flight from Larnaca to London
The U.S. Embassy has been made aware of Aegean Airways flights from Larnaca to London Heathrow, on Saturday, April 18. Details are currently unconfirmed. If you are interested in this flight, please email CyprusUSCitizen@state.gov immediately. With your permission, we will pass your information to the airline to contact you directly.
This is a commercially-operated flight and NOT a U.S. government-operated flight. U.S. citizens are responsible for arranging and purchasing follow-on tickets from London to the United States.
We strongly advise U.S citizens temporarily in the Republic of Cyprus who want to return to the United States to consider this option unless they are prepared to remain in Cyprus for an indefinite period. This information is being provided for your consideration. Please email CyprusUSCitizen@state.gov if you book a ticket on this flight.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for informationon latest conditions in Cyprus.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.govfor the latest information.
- Work with your airline, travel provider, or hotel/lodging directly regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.