Event: Health Alert – Flight from Larnaca to London
The U.S. Embassy has been made aware of Aegean Airways flights from Larnaca to London Heathrow tomorrow (Thursday), April 23 at 10:00am. If you are interested in this flight, please click on the link below to provide your information:
By completing the form you grant permission for your information to be passed to the airline who will contact you directly to arrange tickets. If you reside in the “Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus” and are interested in this flight, please also email CyprusUSCitizen@state.gov immediately.
This is a commercially-operated flight and NOT a U.S. government-operated flight. U.S. citizens are responsible for arranging and purchasing follow-on tickets from London to the United States.
We strongly advise U.S citizens temporarily in the Republic of Cyprus who want to return to the United States to consider this option unless they are prepared to remain in Cyprus for an indefinite period. This information is being provided for your consideration. Please email CyprusUSCitizen@state.gov if you book a ticket on this flight.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on latest conditions in Cyprus.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Work with your airline, travel provider, or hotel/lodging directly regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
+357 2239-3939 (after hours; wait for recorded message, then press 0)
- State Department – Consular Affairs Cyprus Country Information
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444