The previously announced Atlantic Travel flight from Larnaca to Oslo and Stockholm has been moved to Thursday, May 14. The flight will depart Larnaca at 09:00 and arrive in Oslo at 13:10 and Stockholm at 15:25. Anyone interested in this flight should register immediately on Atlantic Travel’s website. Travelers are advised not to purchase their onward ticket until they have received confirmed tickets from Atlantic Travel. This opportunity is only available for people residing in the Republic of Cyprus.
For information about transit restrictions and COVID-19 regulations in Oslo, visit the U.S. Embassy Norway’s COVID-19 webpage: https://no.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
For information about transit restrictions and COVID-19 regulations in Stockholm, visit the U.S. Embassy Sweden’s COVID-19 webpage: https://se.usembassy.gov/covid-19-coronavirus-information/
This is a commercially-operated flight and NOT a U.S. government-operated flight. U.S. citizens are responsible for arranging and purchasing follow-on tickets from Oslo or Stockholm to the United States.
We strongly advise U.S citizens and lawful permanent residents temporarily in the Republic of Cyprus who want to return to the United States to consider this option unless they are prepared to remain in Cyprus for an indefinite period. This information is being provided for your consideration. Please email CyprusUSCitizen@state.gov if you book a ticket on this flight.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on latest conditions in Cyprus.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Work with your airline, travel provider, or hotel/lodging directly regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
+357 2239-3939 (after hours; wait for recorded message, then press 0)
- State Department – Consular Affairs Cyprus Country Information
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444