Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Nicosia (April 8, 2020)
Event: Health Alert – Cyprus
The U.S. Embassy has been made aware of a possible flight from Cyprus to London on Thursday, April 9, 2020.
The flight will cost approximately 120 euros per ticket. U.S. citizens are responsible for purchasing follow-on tickets from London to the United States. If you are interested in this flight please contact CyprusUSCitizen@state.gov
We will provide further information as it becomes available.
U.S. citizens with questions or concerns regarding passport validity or financial inability to purchase a ticket should email ACSNicosia@state.gov immediately.
This is a commercially-operated flight and NOT a U.S. government-operated flight. This information is being provided for your consideration and is not an endorsement or recommendation.
Actions to Take:
• Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on latest conditions in Cyprus.
• Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
• Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
• Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
• Work with your airline, travel provider, or hotel/lodging directly regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
• Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
• U.S. Embassy Nicosia, Cyprus web page
+357 2239-3939 (after hours; wait for recorded message, then press 0)
• State Department – Consular Affairs Cyprus Country Information
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444