Event: Health Alert – Cyprus
The U.S. Embassy will hold a Facebook Live Virtual Consular Town Hall chat with Chief Consul Kevin J. Ogley tomorrow, May 19, 2020 at 15:30 Cyprus time. He will discuss consular services for U.S. citizens, travel to the United States, and U.S. visas. Please visit the U.S. Embassy Nicosia’s Facebook page for further details.
To view previous Health Alerts, including information on flights departing Cyprus, click the link below:
Actions to Take:
- Follow the instructions of the authorities.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for informationon latest conditions in Cyprus.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
- Consult the CDC websitefor the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.govfor the latest information.
- Work with your airline, travel provider, or hotel/lodging directly regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
+357 2239-3939 (after hours; wait for recorded message, then press 0)
- State Department – Consular Affairs Cyprus Country Information
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444