The Embassy of the United States of America in Cyprus is organizing a delegation to the Thessaloniki International Fair (TIF) September 8 – 16, 2018. The United States has been selected as TIF’s honored country this year.
Under the theme of “Harnessing the Power of Innovation and Creativity,” prominent U.S. companies will exhibit and showcase American technology, enterprise, and innovation. A high-level delegation of U.S. government officials will also be attending. TIF provides a great opportunity for Cypriot businesspersons to network and partner with U.S. companies.
In its 83rd year, TIF is the largest commercial tradeshow in Southeast Europe, and one of the most important exhibitions in Greece. In 2017, TIF boasted 1,425 exhibitors and 264,000 visitors. For more information on TIF, please visit http://usatif2018.gr/.
As a member of the Embassy’s delegation, participating companies or individuals can benefit from:
- A pre-travel briefing with Embassy officials
- Access to networking receptions at the American pavilion
- Assistance with pre-scheduled Business to Business appointments with participating U.S. companies
- Dedicated meeting room for Business to Business appointments
- Post-travel counseling and follow-up assistance
If you are interested in joining the Embassy’s trade delegation or want to learn more, please contact Ms. Ephie-Yvonnie Charalambidou at 22-393362 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Ms. Anna Agrotou at 22-393520 or email: email@example.com.