Application Requirements for Replacement of a Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport:
- Completed application form DS-11 and DS-64
- A copy of the police report
- A passport photo (see requirements listed below)
- Proof of identity (for example, a photo I.D. such as driving license)
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (for example, your U.S. birth certificate or canceled U.S. passport).
U.S. Passport photo requirements:
- Must be taken within the last six months
- Must be 2 by 2 inches (5cm by 5 cm)
- Must be in color and have a plain white background
- Ensure the print is clear and has a continuous tone quality
- Must be taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- No photoshopped or retouched photos can be accepted.
Due to Social Security requirements, passport applications take 24 hours to clear our computer systems. Applicants must provide their Social Security Number on applications for passports.
Please note that it takes approximately 10 working days to receive your new passport.
For inquiries e-mail us at: ACSnicosia@state.gov